2013/10/17

New In: harvest.


Hi there!
…one week later… I actually realised that posting things, I bought during the week, feels a little awkward. I guess it makes me look a bit like a shopaholic^^ but to be fair, looking at apparel, I “only” bought a pair of shoes this week. (…but if I only buy one thing every week it would be quite a lot as well, wouldn’t it? :-/)
anyway. Here’s what I got this week :-)

shoes: ebay
 I love these shoes! Unfortunatel no original Underground creepers but the cheap ebay version :-/ However as they do not fit to that many outfits, I think it guess ok to save a little money (especially if you are as poor I am :P), but of course you can see the difference^^. These shoes are actually the only leo-print thing I got (so far) and they fit perfectly to a shirt I bought a longer time ago. Can’t wait to show you!


(Jacket: "per una")
The absolutely best thing for a new in: presents! :D Got this beautiful jacket from my host mum! She didn’t want it anymore and luckily it suits me perfectly. Thank you so much again! ;-) I especially like these old-silver buttons and the jackets material seems to have a very good quality. Unfortunately I think this jacket is not warm enough for the winter but anyway, it’s my favourite new harvest and spring jacket!


Coloration: Schwarzkopf Livecolor XXL
 Well, it’s true, I’m not a natural redhead. I confess. That means every 4-6 weeks the same again: dying my hair. Usually I used to buy “intense red” colouration, mainly by Garnier. This is the second time I bought “real red” by Schwarzkopf now and I’m pretty happy about it. Of course my hair is not as shiny as the one at the cover but it looks a little brighter now and it is not more or less damaged after dying than with the Garnier or Syos products. :-)

And that was already it for this week!
I actually wanted to take outfit pictures with some of the stuff I bought today but can you believe it, now my remote control doesn’t work anymore! It’s like someone would want me to stop from going on with photography! So anoying -.- Hopefully it’s only the battery and I can fix it soon…

X
Franzi

Ps: click here to win something at Caty’s blog!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen